This pro-zine, "The Voice of America's Professional Cartoonists," was edited by Joe Pierre and the late, great Arnold Wagner. Highlights in this issue:
- The cover: Ding Darling's last editorial cartoon accompanies an interior tribute to the late Des Moines Register editorial cartoonist written by Arnold Wagner,
- Art Gates starts up Gates Syndicate.
- Virgil "VIP" Partch visits with gag cartoonist Betty Swords,,
- veteran gag cartoonist Chon Day is interviewed by Arnold Wagner (this is the 2nd part of a multi-part interview with this great gag cartoonist),
- and the many other features, including ads and "clip and file" market listings to paste into your Rolodex.