Thursday, August 11, 2011

20 Foot Santa Claus Conviction Wins $1000 Reward

FYI: The 20 foot tall Santa Claus is still missing.


A home made sign from a town north of me in NH: The 20 foot tall Santa has was stolen many months ago. $1000 reward for the arrest and conviction and return of giant Santa! I still wonder what exactly this 20 foot Santa was and who created it and, moreover, who would spend the time and energy to steal such a thing.

The subject verb agreement is scary. The money will be awarded only if

  • The 20 foot tall Santa is arrested,
  • convicted,
  • and returned. 

Hmm. Maybe he's hanging out with Paul Bunyan and the Jolly Green Giant ....

7 comments:

Dan Reynolds said...

This has got the Easter Bunny written all over it.

Mike Lynch said...

The 2 foot-high droppings were the giveaway!

Jeff P said...

I'd like t have been in hiding observing the whole thing. How do you kidnap a 20 ft. Santa?!

We had one of these in Phippsburg, ME, for a time, in the parking lot of an antiques store. I don't know where it came from, or where it's gone. And I'm not sure I WANT to.

Mike Lynch said...

I think that the 20 foot tall Santa is moonlighting as that Paul Bunyan statue in Bangor, Jeff!

Stephanie said...

Mike, is that the Santa that was behind the used car lot by the Pink Cadillac?
There can't be two 20 foot Santas in these parts...or can there????

Anonymous said...

I tried calling the number, 603 area code? it is temporarily disconnected. there is one I saw.

Anonymous said...

I tried calling the number, 603 area code? it is temporarily disconnected. there is one I saw.