Friday, January 18, 2013

Happy Birthday, Mike Lynch

Above: How I used to party.

Woke up to triple digit "Happy Birthday, Mike!" messages on Facebook. And they are still pouring in. Very kind and very overwhelming.

So ... I think I'll take the day off. Catch up on some work. And maybe catch up with Mark Anderson's blog and Tom Spurgeon's Comics Reporter.

I need to write a press release for my new adult ed cartooning classes coming this March too. I'll put up an announcement here, of course.

And I need to sort out the deadlines for RACONTEUR #5. And I have a client conference later in the day.

Hmm ... that's not taking the day off, but it'll do.

Happy weekend and thanks for stopping by this blog!

9 comments:

Mark Anderson said...

Hey, happy Birthday Mikey!!!

Richard Blanco said...

Happy Birthday!!!!
Enjoy your day.

David said...

Have a great birthday Mike! Do something fun!

Ryan Claytor said...

Wow, Happy Birthday, Mike. Love the cartoon, too!

Ryan Claytor
Elephant Eater Comics
www.ElephantEater.com

John Reynolds said...

Happy birthday, Mike! Still loving the site (and your toons natch). Smooches!

RoB said...

Happy Birthday! And thanks for the latest signed copy of Raconteur with the added bonus of the holiday card. Your site continues to be a high point of fun in my day!

Trade Loeffler said...

Happy Birthday, Mike. I hope it's the best birthday ever.

Onur Arslan said...

Happy birthday, Mike!

Unknown said...

ny way to present it