Tuesday, December 03, 2013

Stan and Pauline Goldberg in Rehab



Two weeks ago today, Stan Goldberg and his wife Pauline were in a bad car accident.

Pauline fractured both arms and a leg. Stan had a broken vertebra.

If you are a friend of mine on Facebook or Twitter, then you know all this. I haven't posted anything on the blog until now. I wanted to be sure that they were on the mend.

Stan and Pauline are in a rehab facility in Manhattan. And, yes, they are receiving visitors. They are on the mend.

I am relieved. The last time I saw them was at the 2013 Reuben Awards weekend in Pittsburg. We chatted several times. They seemed to know everybody, and they were having a grand time.

They are dearly beloved by fans and colleagues alike. You spend 5 minutes with Stan or Pauline, and you feel like they are part of your family. Just wonderful, salt of the earth people -- but, hey -- I'm preaching to the choir, huh?

More: Heidi MacDonald has a report at The Beat.


No comments: