Tuesday, May 05, 2015

Video: Mike Lynch and Stephanie Piro Cartoon for New Hampshire Chronicle TV Show


(Mike Lynch and New Hampshire Chronicle Host/Producer Erin Fehlau. Photo by Chris Shepherd.)

I was on TV last night. It was a rerun of 2014 news magazine show. Yes, a crummy rerun! But, hey if you didn't see it then -- it's new to you!

I was on the New Hampshire Chronicle program, along with fellow cartoonist Stephanie Piro, in a state-wide TV magazine show. That's all fair enough -- but, heck, if you lived anywhere else in the world, you didn't get a chance to see it.

It's online now.

So, here is the link to the complete New Hampshire Chronicle TV show segment "NH Cartoonists" from May 28, 2014. It's © 2014 Manchester Hearst Properties Inc. on behalf of WMUR-TV.

My thanks to host and producer Erin Fehlau, and videographer and editor Chris Shepherd. My thanks also to the New Durham Public Library and the kids at the New Durham Elementary School.

Erin and Chris spent about two hours with me. Interviewing me one on one, taking video of the cartoons, and then Chris was on his feet for about 45 minutes, taping the cartoon class I taught.



No comments: