Wednesday, February 06, 2019

13 Year Anniversary of the Mike Lynch Cartoons Blog



Wow. It's been 13 years since I began this blog.

Over 6000 blog entries, had millions of visits from all over the world, and I still can't believe it.

My thanks to everyone who is a pro cartoonist, on his/her/their way to becoming a pro, or a big fan of cartooning. You have kept this going. It's only by comments here, or in an email or via social media, that I have known that this has been a place that's brought some fun and fascination into people's lives. Thanks for dropping by.

3 comments:

Billy Hogan said...

Happy Anniversary!

John R. Platt said...

Here's to 13 (or 31) more!

RoB said...

We're out here, Mike. Yours is one of only two or three blogs I regularly visit, and it's the most interesting. You've always got something fascinating to share. Thanks!