Monday, September 11, 2023

2023 National Cartoonist Society Reubens Convention

 

It was a grand time at the 77th annual National Cartoonists Society Reubens convention held last week at the Jersey City, NJ Hyatt. Here are a few pics of some of the terrific people that were there.

Jamar Nicholas, Jim Davis.

 

Barbara Dale, Maria Scrivan, Karen Evans.

 

Sam Viviano, Adrian Sinnott and Barbara Dale.


Tom Stemmle, Jason Chatfield. 


Jeannie Schulz, Bunny Hoest.


Mort Gerberg, Maria Scrivan, Hilary Price and me.



John Reiner, Adrian Sinnott, Dotti Sinnott.


Ruben Bolling, Rob Rogers, Matt Davies.



Mr. and Mrs. Joe Staton.


Dave Kellett and Brad Guigar.


1 comment:

arcticcircle said...

I miss these things (I'm too far away here in New Zealand). Lovely to see photos. Wish I could see everyone! Thanks.

Alex Hallatt (not sure how I show up on Blogger. Blogger!)