Wednesday, September 18, 2024

Portland, Maine September 24th 7pm: Rick Parker DRAFTED Graphic Novel Launch at PRINT Bookstore


Rick Parker (Marvel Comics, the Beavis and Butthead comic books, adjunct professor at the Maine College of Art and Design, and much more) will be talking about his new graphic memoir DRAFTED and signing copies of it on Tuesday, September 24th at 7pm at PRINT Bookstore in Portland, ME. Here's Rick:



"My graphic novel, DRAFTED, about my military experience (1966-69) is out and will be hitting stores in one week.


"The Official Book Launch takes place in Portland, Maine at PRINT Bookstore, 273 Congress Street, at 7-8 p.m. I’ll be reading from the book, showing blow-ups of some of the pages, talking about my process and there will be a Q/A session followed by a book signing.


"Hope to see many of my friends there."



No comments: