Wednesday, July 17, 2024

Video: Surreal Japanese 1985 Renown Clothing TV Advertisement

 


 Well, it's a little crazy here. I got nothing but bills. Need some trees taken down, the insurance is due and I got bills from the doctor coming up. (I am fine.) The bare minimum for each of these is $1,000. Right now: more outgo than income, y' know? Freelancing makes it hard sometimes, but I am still hopeful that things will get better. I just feel overwhelmed and so I saw this really weird 1985 TV advertisement for Renown clothing. I don't know why I saw it. I don't wear Renown clothing or had even heard of it before now. It was just there, on my social media feed. Why? Only the inner workings of the logarithms can say. But it cheered me, in that 1980s dreamy video style, and so I present it here for anyone who, like me, may feel overwhelmed and needs a break. Better days are coming -- but they won't be as whacky and surreal as this commercial. 


No comments: