Tuesday, September 29, 2026

Video: Star Trek VI Reunion w/Nicholas Meyer, Steven-Charles Jaffe & Cliff Eidelman

I have been doing paperwork today and if there's one thing about being self-employed, there's a lot of paperwork to do from time to time. While I usually work with no music/TV/media on, the quiet got to me and I looked around for something to play while I was adding columns of numbers. I was able to listen to the 35th anniversary Star Trek VI panel discussion, which was a lot of fun. Actually, it was too much fun. It was so distracting that I could not listen and work at the same time so I had to save it to listen in the car for a drive to the dump and grocery store. 

From the description:

THIS VOYAGE, ASHLEY E. MILLER (writer, Thor, X-Men: First Class) and special guest SCOTT "MOVIE" MANTZ target that explosion and fire with STAR TREK VI writer/director NICHOLAS MEYER, producer/second unit director STEVEN-CHARLES JAFFE and composer CLIFF EIDELMAN as they talk about the challenges and triumph of making The Undiscovered Country and sticking the landing. Hosts: MARK A. ALTMAN (showrunner, Pandora; author, The Fifty-Year Mission) | DAREN DOCHTERMAN (Associate Producer, Star Trek: The Motion Picture — Director's Edition) | ASHLEY E. MILLER (screenwriter, Thor, X-Men: First Class; showrunner, DOTA: Dragon's Blood)

 

No comments: