Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Video: Doug Reina Interview

My friend Doug Reina, who is a funny cartoonist but decided to be a painter instead, is interviewed in this 50 minute video.
From Doug's Facebook page:
"Here's the video of the recent talk I did about my artwork at The Reboli Center for Art and History in Stony Brook. 
"I have to thank my old friend Jeanne Kramer who made this terrific video and her daughter Michelle who made the animation. Of course a warm thanks to my new friend, Art Donovan for doing the interview, as well as everybody at the Reboli Center for having me. And I can't forget all my friends and family who came to the talk - thank you very much! 
"The show I'm in at the Reboli Center runs until 7/29/18. Stop by if you're in the area. The center is closed on Mondays tho."

No comments: