Monday, July 31, 2023

Cartoon Class Residency July 2023

 

Here are some of the drawings made by students and some of my drawings from my month-long cartoon class residency in Peterborough. Students ranged in age from about 8 to 12 years old. I had many classes in the district, at three different schools. One class had 23 students, another had three. Above is a portrait of me flying above a city. I like the little top hat with the propeller. 

Some random creatures.





Trying for the world's longest wiener dog drawing here.

The day we did 20 drawings in less than an hour.



My pen was older than the students!

Rude Batman with a "Superman Sucks" shirt.






An extremely complimentary portrait of me. 

My thanks to the great administrators, teachers and principals who helped make this such a fun time!


No comments: