Thursday, August 02, 2007

The Art of Joe Chiodo

Anthony Taylor shares photos of comic book artist Joe Chiodo drawing Wonder Woman at the San Diego Comicon. Look at the fistful of Micron pens!

My colleague Anthony Taylor is a writer and producer with the Proteus Media Group. His latest book is THE FUTURE WAS FAB: THE ART OF MIKE TRIM, "chronicling artist Mike Trim's career designing models and special effects for Thunderbirds, Captain Scarlet, UFO, and illustrating the cover for Jeff Wayne's musical War of the Worlds album. "

Mike Trim's site here.

Thanks to Anthony for the heads up!



3 comments:

Mark Anderson said...

Dagnabbit, now I gotta buy this: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1932563865?tag=myspace08-20&link_code=xm2&camp=2025&dev-t=D2WQY839001DMT

Mike Lynch said...

Oo la la!

Kyle Miller said...

God help me, I lived off of the stuff that folks like Mike Trim did in my formative years. Then I made the mistake of following the link from his page to Fab Gear - there goes my budget!