Friday, February 02, 2024

Some of My Recent Cartoon Sales at Cartoonstock

One of the things I bring up in the History of Comics class I teach is how you make money from drawing. I think it's important to talk about the real world aspect of cartooning. I tell them about my income streams and how every year my income is from a variety of things. 

Last year, it was teaching, illustrating a book, some commissions, original art sales, cartoon rights research fees, a cartoonist residency, and gag cartoon sales. One of the places that people can buy my cartoons is Cartoonstock. Here are some of the my recent sales. 

Hey, did you know that I have cartoons for sale for magazines, books and newsletters over at Cartoonstock? So do many of my cartoonist friends. Easily searchable by keyword, too!











No comments: