Wednesday, June 04, 2014

Video: Mike Lynch and Stephanie Piro Cartoon for New Hampshire Chronicle TV Show


(Mike Lynch and New Hamphsire Chronicle Host/Producer Erin Fehlau. Photo by Chris Shepherd.)

I think you remember me telling you I was on TV last week.

I was on the program, along with fellow cartoonist Stephanie Piro, in a state-wide TV magazine show, the New Hampshire Chronicle. That's all fair enough -- but, heck, if you lived anywhere else in the world, you didn't get a chance to see it.

It's online now.

So, below is the complete New Hampshire Chronicle TV show segment "NH Cartoonists" from May 28, 2014. It's © 2014 Manchester Hearst Properties Inc. on behalf of WMUR-TV.

My thanks to host and producer Erin Fehlau, and videographer and editor Chris Shepherd. My thanks also to the New Durham Public Library and the kids at the New Durham Elementary School.




Erin and Chris spent about two hours with me. Interviewing me one on one, taking video of the cartoons, and then Chris was on his feet for about 45 minutes, taping the cartoon class I taught.

This is the 30 second commercial for it:


2 comments:

John R. Platt said...

Love it.

David said...

Really enjoyed this Mike! Thanks for sharing with those of us not in NH. I'm glad they showed one of my favorites, the clown watering the garden ;o)