Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Sketches From the Road



Teaching cartoon classes and graphic novel classes in New York, New England and North Carolina, keynote speaking engagements in Iowa and Georgia -- 2014 has been a busy travel year for me.

Here are a few sketches I have done while on the road.

The fellow wearing the "All Hail the Glow Cloud" shirt looked pretty smug about it all. No, I don't know what the heck a glow cloud is either.


Line to validate the ferry tickets on the Long Island Ferry:


In his own world at O'Hare:


Man wearing a white 9/11 memorial rubber bracelet that I suppose he bought at the WTC Museum which had just opened:


Damn captchas:


The captive audience in an airplane:











Faces from an airport. Yeah, the first guy does look like Walter White:







1 comment:

howa said...

I Like this post thanks
See my videos too:
Paw Patrol Part1
Paw Patrol Part2