Monday, December 25, 2006

1947 Dick Tracy "Be a Cartoonist" Record


eBay has an auction for a near-mint 1947 2-record set of Dick Tracy. It ends by tomorrow. Bidding starts at $69.00. Not owning a record player, this intrigues me and it would be fun to have -- but how would I listen to it?


The fun thing is that you, the listener, get to "be a cartoonist." You get to:

1. LISTEN TO THE RECORDS

2. WRITE THE STORY

3. COLOR THE COMICS

Click the above graphic for a super-size version!

Wouldn't it be fun to hear this and see some more of the graphics? Well , doing a quick ol' search, I found that Kiddie Records has done just that. You can download the MP3s, or stream it, and you can also download the graphics. Have fun!

2 comments:

Johnny C said...

Damn... I'd transfer those records for you for nothing!

Johnny C.

Johnny C said...

I'd transfer those records for free for you... they look great!