Saturday, October 26, 2013

Mike Lynch Cartoon in November 2013 FUNNY TIMES





I have a cartoon in this month's FUNNY TIMES featuring a little kid, all tucked up in bed, reacting to his Dad reading a nursery rhyme way too seriously.

You wouldn't know it to look at it, but this is an example of a cartoon rejected a dozen times before finally seeing the light of print. The cartoon is so old that I remember drawing that Spider-Man poster when the final Sam Raimi Spider-Man movie was out. As we know, there's been a reboot of the franchise since then!

Looking at this now, I like how it appears that the kid is really under the covers. I like all of the schmutz on the floor. The cork board in front of the computer is just like in my studio.


A Matt Bors cover graces this month's issue.

No comments: