Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Dan Reynolds' New Blog


Prolific Reader's Digest cartoonist Dan Reynolds has a new blog. The Reynolds Unwrapped blog showcases Dan's cartoons, as well as insight into his life.

For instance, Dan slipped on the ice yesterday -- sounds like a bad spill.

"My wife took me to the hospital. I was there from 9pm to after 1 in the morning. I had a CAT scan. They were able to locate my brain which was a good thing. There was no internal bleeding. I was diagnosed as having a bad concussion. Is there a good one?"
He got up this morning and felt dizzy. Feel better, Dan!



My criticisms: There are no dated permalinks on the blog, something I hope can be corrected technically. Note: Even though there is a 2008 date at the bottom, all of the material you see Dan has posted in the past couple of days.



Dan is also selling one of his most well-known cartoons on eBay. Bidding begins at $5,000.

1 comment:

Dan Reynolds said...

MIke
THanks for the plug.
I am techno-doofus. I actually had noticed the lack of date thing. Is there a way that it automatically logs the date or do I have to put it in on every post?

ANyways thanks for your advice. I do appreciate it.

I probably should call the blog help desk.