Thursday, December 23, 2010

Sketchbook: Bakugan Battle Brawlers

Some doodles from my sketchbook.


I am fortunate to have some talented, great friends who let me stay with them when I'm in Brooklyn. Their son (sketched above) is a terrific kid. He's very inclusive. He shows me all of his toys.



I had never heard of the Bakugan Battle Brawlers, which are hard plastic balls that *SPROING* into little creatures when you push them against a bit of metal, like a fridge door.

Below: he explains their operation to me and which one is his favorite (there are many kinds of balls that turn into a variety of creatures).


Above: the horned Pyrus Dragonoid. Nix's Mixed Bag has photos.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the post on the "inclusive boy" from Brooklyn - not that I'm partial or anything! ; )

Seriously, though, those are great drawings - I LOVE THEM!

Happy holidays!