Monday, February 08, 2021

15th Anniversary - 15 Original Drawings to Buy - Day 1

Time flies.

It's been 15 years since I began my cartoon blog here.
I've written over 6800 blog entries, had millions of visits from all over the world, and I still can't believe it.
 
My thanks to everyone who is a professional cartoonist, on his/her way to becoming a pro, or just a big fan of cartooning. You have kept this going.
 
To celebrate, every day this week I will post three original drawings a day. You may buy one of these originals for only $15.00 and I will mail it to you. The money will go to the American Civil Liberties Union. This is first come, first serve. 

Here are the first three. Email me if you want one. Postage paid for US addresses only. If you're outside the US, then you'll pay postage. 
 
1. Illustration. Dude with a portfolio waiting at a bus stop. Letter size, ink on paper. 

 
2. Illustration. Kid drawing at school desk, a big thought balloon above with a dinky lightbulb inside. Ink on letter size paper.

 
3. Cartoon from Lobster Therapy book (Down East, 2018). Fisherman getting fished himself. (There is a little bit of ink on the upper right where I tried out the pen. Ink on letter size paper.





No comments: