Thursday, February 11, 2021

15th Anniversary - 15 Original Drawings to Buy - Day 4

Day 4 of a week celebrating the 15th anniversary of my blog

I have fifteen original cartoons and illustrations that you can buy for $15 each. 

Rules: Every day this week I post three original drawings a day. You may buy one of these originals for only $15.00 and I will mail it to you. The money will go to the American Civil Liberties Union. This is first come, first serve. 

Here are the fourth three. Email me if you want one. Postage paid for US addresses only. If you're outside the US, then you'll pay postage. 

1. "How do you know I work from home?" original gag cartoon. Yes, this has yellow and blue shading, which prints in two shades of grey when published in B&W. Ink on letter size paper, watercolor.

2. Original and a book. Woman taking photograph of man on crumbling cliff. This original illustration is from How To Die Down East (Down East Publishing, 2018). For this one, I'll include an autographed copy of the hardcover book as well. The illustration is letter size, ink on paper.


Here's the cover of the book you would also get:

 


3. "Puss In Bean Boots" color original from Lobster Therapy cartoon book (Down East, 2018). This is ink on paper, watercolor, letter size. A couple of notes on some of the other cartoons in the book are on the upper left hand corner. Bonus: There are a couple of cat heads that I drew on the back. The paper is thick, so there's no bleed through.




 

No comments: