Friday, February 12, 2021

15th Anniversary - 15 Original Drawings to Buy - Day 5

Day 5 of a week celebrating the 15th anniversary of my blog

I have fifteen original cartoons and illustrations that you can buy for $15 each. 

Rules: Every day this week I post three original drawings a day. You may buy one of these originals for only $15.00 and I will mail it to you. The money will go to the American Civil Liberties Union. This is first come, first serve. 

Here are the fifth three. Email me if you want one. Postage paid for US addresses only. If you're outside the US, then you'll pay postage. 
 
1. Drawing. Smiling dinosaur. Ink on letter size paper. 

2. Cartoon. "Lost Iconic Cartoon Images #226 - Cartoon Dust Clouds." Ink and watercolor on letter size paper.

3. Illustration of black flies for How To Die Down East (Down East Publishing, 2018). Ink on letter size paper.



No comments: