Tuesday, February 09, 2021

15th Anniversary - 15 Original Drawings to Buy - Day 2

Continuing a week of celebrating the 15th anniversary of my blog with fifteen original cartoons and illustrations that you can buy for $15 each.

Rules: Every day this week I will post three original drawings a day. You may buy one of these originals for only $15.00 and I will mail it to you. The money will go to the American Civil Liberties Union. This is first come, first serve. 

Here are the second three. Email me if you want one. Postage paid for US addresses only. If you're outside the US, then you'll pay postage. 

1. "I call it my 'everything-on-the-second-shelf-of-the-fridge' stew." A cartoon from First For Women magazine. Letter size, ink on paper. There is a small bit of something (Mustard?) on the lower right hand side. Sorry about that.
 
 


2. "How to Eat a Lobster" cartoon from the Lobster Therapy book (Down East, 2018). Letter size, watercolor and ink on paper. You can see I tried out some color on the upper left of the original. 
 

 
3. Protest "TomMAYto, ToMAHto" cartoon. Letter size, ink on paper with a watercolor wash.


No comments: