Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Mike Lynch Cartoons Remix by Gabriel Corbera


Barcelona illustrator Gabriel Crobera riffs on a couple of my cartoons. Here's Gabriel:

"Just a little while ago cartoonist Mike Lynch posted some food cartoons on his blog. There was two gags they seemed to me very funny: the catholic joke and the dog in the psychologist's office. I liked both of them really. I thought I could illustrate some ideas I had from the ones above mentioned they suddenly came to me when I was reading them."


Above: one of Gabriel's based on one of mine (below):


Thanks for the homage. Wow! I don't know what to say! Thank you, Gabriel.

2 comments:

Gabriel said...

No, thank YOU! For your absolutely hilarious cartoons and great blog and discovered treasures and... Wow! What a surprise! I'm astonished-
I really didn't wait something like that: thank you for making mention of me on your blog! I feel honored about that. I got speechless...

NarasimhaV said...

Fantastic. Wish someone big would make me feel that way. *sigh*
Mike, would you be kind enough to glance at my toons (http://goozydumps.wordpress.com).
Any feedback will be revered.
Cheers
NVedala