Thursday, September 18, 2008

Mike Lynch Live Webcast Interview Friday September 19

Friday at 2pm EST I'll be interviewed by the one and only Mr. Media in a live podcast feed.

We'll be talking about the craft and the business of cartooning.

If you miss it, no worries. You can stream or download the podcast anytime afterward.

And, if you're able to catch it while the interview is going on live, you may participate by calling in or emailing with some comments.

A big thanks to my friends who promoted this on their sites. I really appreciate!

3 comments:

Bear said...

Best wishes on your interview today. I'll be sure and listen to the dl later, after work.

Trade Loeffler said...

Mike, have a great time with the interview. I can't wait to hear it.

Mike Lynch said...

Thanks as ever for your kind words, Bear. Trade, good to know you were out there, buddy.