Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Mr. Media Podcast Interview with Mike Lynch UPDATED

Some news about me: I'll be interviewed in a live podcast by Mr. Media this Friday at 2pm EST. (UPDATE: THE INTERVIEW IS RESCHEDULED TO FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 19TH AT 2PM EST.) We'll be talking about cartooning, the craft and the business.

This is a live call in show, and you can listen to it on the above link on Friday. After that, it'll be a downloadable podcast.

If you are so inclined (and don't feel obliged -- no hard feelings), you can call in at (646) 595-3135 during that hour if you would like to make a comment.

2 comments:

Rod McKie said...

I'm looking forward to the podcast. I would phone but the line is guaranteed to sound awful.

You'll be great.

Mike Lynch said...

Thanks, Rod. Good to know you'll be out there. I think you can go to the site on Friday and email a comment or something if you are so inclined.