Monday, January 04, 2010

Thank You

This has been a busy year for me and busy is always good. My cartoon classes have doubled. My comic books -- sold via this blog -- sold out within 45 days after being offered.

I am thankful to my friends and family for their support.

I am also fortunate to have a couple of grand friends who are cartoonists.

And you out there -- the person who reads this blog -- I am especially grateful to. The visitors continue to increase, with more making the Mike Lynch Cartoons blog a routine stop every day. And the average time that peoples' eyeballs are on this site is over a minute -- which is a really, really long time in Cyberspace.

Thank you to everyone out there.

Happy 2010!

2 comments:

Brian Fies said...

I was only here 35 seconds today, Mike. Sorry. I'll try to linger longer tomorrow to make up for it.

BarryCorbett said...

A minute! Guess I'll have to cut back a little. Seriously, it's really a great blog, Mike.