Thursday, July 29, 2010

PORTRAIT OF THE CARTOONIST AS A WOMAN by Liza Donnelly REVISED

Liza Donnelly has posted a good chunk (32 pages) of her graphic novel autobiography over at the NARRATIVE Magazine site.

CORRECTION: This is not a preview of her new GN, but rather it's a new "spin-off." (See below.)

One hitch: NARRATIVE wants you to register at their site in order to see it.

CORRECTION 2: Liza emailed me the following:

"... [Y]ou don't have to register in order to see it. It was in the backstage first, and for that you had to register. for this now, its free. Also, it is not a chunk of my forthcoming book, rather it is a spin-off."

Thanks Liza. And I'm sorry for getting it wrong. Regardless, it's a good read.

Please take a moment to look.

2 comments:

Liza Donnelly said...

Thanks, Mike! I don't want folks to think they have to pay to see it. I do think you have to register, as you say. But not pay.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Mike. But now I see you DO have to register, you just don't have to subscribe as with "Backstage" feature they have. Sorry for the confusion. But thank you for your kind comment in any case!