Friday, August 11, 2006

New Schulz Collection

Oops.

I said there was going to be a book of teenage cartoons by Schulz, and I described it as cartoons that Mr. Schulz drew when he was a teeneager. That was WRONG and the tireless Nat Gertler pointed out to me the error of my ways (see below).

Here's Nat, setting the record straight:

-------------------

Mike!

Thanks for posting a message on your blog about Schulz's Youth.
However, you seem to have gotten the wrong end of the stick about it; I may not have been clear.

It's not a collection of cartoons that Schulz drew as a teenager. It's a
collection of cartoons he drew -about- teenagers.

The attached cartoon is an example.

--Nat

-------------------

Thanks Nat! And thanks for the graphic! And thanks for Aaugh.com!

1 comment:

Bill Alger said...

Cartoons that Schulz drew as a teeneager or cartoons he drew about teenagers- as long as it's by Schulz , I'll buy it!