Thursday, August 03, 2006

Thanks for Reading the Mike Lynch Cartoons Blog

Thanks to one and all who have followed me to Blogger. I appreciate.

I was on MySpace, and my blog was going on again, off again for no reason. While this may or may not be fixed by the MySpace techies, I'll be considering Blogger home for now.

And I'll keep posting, as long as people are reading and commenting.

The cool little map above, representing about the first 12 hours of August 1st, shows where people are peeking in at the Mike Lynch Cartoons blog. I was amazed to see so many dots, representing people who spent some time here. I appreciate!

Best,

Mike

2 comments:

Mark Anderson said...

Wow! That's cool! Is that from Blogger? Or something different?

Mike Lynch said...

Oh, it's from http://www.sitemeter.com. I should've mentioned that in the post. It's pretty fun to use and it's free!