Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Mike Lynch Cartoon Books GOING GOING ....

Thanks to everyone who have ordered the Mike Lynch Cartoon minicomics. I was really amazed with the response and my thanks to all of you who ordered them.

I'm sold out of 2 of the cartoon books:

BUSINESS CARTOONS by Mike Lynch SOLD OUT
ANIMAL CARTOONS by Mike Lynch SOLD OUT


I do still have some copies of the SKETCHBOOK.:

SKETCHBOOK by Mike Lynch



SKETCHBOOK by Mike Lynch $2.95 each plus $1 postage & handling in the United States. True-life comics and sketches. 24 pages, 8.5"x5.5", B&W interior



Canadian orders for the SKETCHBOOK are $4.50 each, European orders are just $5.00. Just use my email address to Paypal the money: fatcats3@gmail.com

3 comments:

witchered said...

You should make new batch of those books :)
Is your drawings in e-cards? Or should I ask have you make e-cards from your cartoons? Those would be nice to send my friends. And I`m certain that others would like those cards too.

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to getting your sketchbook in the mail.

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to getting The Sketchbook in the mail.